Cricket match date: 05th July 2019
Cricket match time: 03:00 pm IST
Cricket match location: Lord’s, London
Cricket Match format: ODI
Tournament: World Cup
Team A: Bangladesh
Team B: Pakistan
Team A Captain: Mashrafe Mortaza
Team B Captain: Sarfraz Ahmed
Despite the inspirational show in the latter half of the tournament, Pakistan have been left to prayers as they wait for another result to go their way to stay in the contention of the semi-final. While they will be taking on Bangladesh in their final group game, they will have their eyes firmly set on the result of England-New Zealand game. It will be all over for Pakistan if England win that game as they will have 12 points and New Zealand have a higher run-rate for Pakistan to replace them.
But let us not forget that there is another team playing the cricket game and a very good team at that. Bangladesh have had a tournament to be proud of. while they have not progressed to the next round, with some support to Shakib Al Hasan and some luck going their way, they could have been already in the semis. They would not like to go back home with a loss in their final game. They already have a good record in the recent games against Pakistan and they would like to hurt them in the final game.
Pakistan have been very good in the latter half of the tournament. Since the game against India, they turned around their fortune by some excellent wins against South Africa, New Zealand and Afghanistan. Their last game against Afghanistan was a thriller and they had to scrap hard to win that cricket game. When it looked like Afghanistan will be creating an upset, Pakistan’s Imad Wasim and Wahab Riaz stood up and won the game for them.
PAK vs BAN Toss Prediction
Pakistan’s unlikely hopes of reaching the semi-finals depend on them batting first, though – with their progress unlikely – they may just choose to field first given how Lord’s has played so far.
PAK vs BAN Weather Report
London is going to get hot by Friday, with temperatures up and the chance of rain null.
PAK vs BAN Pitch Condition
With its iconic slope, Lord’s has given the bowlers something to work with so far in this World Cup.
PAK Key Players
Babar Azam’s unbeaten century led Pakistan to victory against New Zealand and makes him comfortably his side’s top run scorer so far – with 378 from seven innings. He also has two half-centuries and hit 45 in the win against Afghanistan.
Mohammad Hafeez is their next highest scorer, with 226 from seven innings, while Imam-ul-Haq has 205 and Haris Sohail has hit 192 from just four innings, including two half-centuries.
With the ball, Mohammad Amir has been their stand-out bowler, claiming 16 wickets so far, and he has history at Lord’s too. Wahab Riaz has taken ten wickets in his seven games, while Shaheen Afridi has reached the milestone in three games place.
PAK Team Form
Pakistan’s defeat to India left them staring into the World Cup mire but they have come back strongly with three straight wins.
They bounced back by posting 308/7 on their way to a 49-run win against South Africa, with Haris Sohail leading the way with a quick-fire 89.
Pakistan followed that up against New Zealand, as Babar Azam’s unbeaten century helped them to a six-wicket win chasing 238. They then left it late to see off Afghanistan but eventually sealed a three-wicket win with two balls to spare.
Pakistan Predicted Playing 11
- Imam-ul-Haq, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Mohammad Hafeez, Haris Sohail, Sarfaraz Ahmed (c, wk), Imad Wasim, Wahab Riaz, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir, Shaheen Afridi
BAN Key Players
Shakib Al Hasan has been one of the stand-out performers of this World Cup, hitting 542 runs in seven innings including two centuries and four 50s. The world’s leading ODI all-rounder has also taken 11 wickets with his left-arm spin.
Second on the batting list is Mushfiqur Rahim, who has scored 351 runs, including two 50s and one unbeaten century.
On the bowling front, Mustafizur Rahman has taken 15 wickets from seven games and Mohammad Saifuddin ahs ten from six. Both have been more expensive than Shakib, however.
BAN Team Form
Defeat to India last time out spelled the end of Bangladesh’s top-four hopes, as they fell to 286 all out in reply to 314/9.
The Tigers had needed to win their final two games, having set themselves up by bowling Afghanistan out for 200 in a 62-run win.
Performances against the bigger teams has cost them, however, including conceding 381/5 in a 48-run loss to Australia.
Bangladesh Predicted Playing 11
- Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim (wk), Liton Das, Mossadek Hossain, Sabbir Rahman, Mohammad Saifuddin, Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman
Team Form in Last Five Matches (most recent first)
PAK : W W W L L
BAN : L W L W L
PAK vs BAN Head to Head
Pakistan have a dominant overall record in this fixture, winning 31 of the 36 matches between the two, but lately it has been all Bangladesh. The Tigers won 3-0 in their most recent bilateral series against Pakistan and also beat them during last year’s Asia Cup.
On their way to the final, Bangladesh posted 239 thanks to Mushfiqur Rahim’s 99 from 116 balls, before Mustafizur Rahman claimed 4-43 as Bangladesh restricted Pakistan to 202/9.
|Matches Played||PAK Won||BAN Won||Tie||No Result|
Pakistan vs Bangladesh Betting Odds
Pakistan are favourites to beat Bangladesh as they look to continue the good form they have showed towards the end of this World Cup campaign.
PAK Bet365 Odds
- PAK to Win the Match: Pakistan are favourites at 1.50 to beat Bangladesh at Lord’s with Bet365.
- PAK Top Batsman: Babar Azam has hit good form with the bat and he is 3.60 with Bet365 to be Pakistan’s top batsman. Imam-ul-Haq is 4.50, while in-form Haris Sohail – who has been central to their improved form – is 6.50.
- PAK Top Bowler: Mohammad Amir is 3.40 to be Pakistan’s top bowler, while Shaheen Afridi is 5.00 having also been key to their improvement in form. Wahab Riaz can be backed at 4.00.
BAN Bet365 Odds
- BAN to Win the Match: Bangladesh are outsiders at 2.62 to beat Pakistan with Bet365.
- BAN Top Batsman: Shakib Al Hasan has been in superb form at this World Cup, scoring heavily and consistently. He is 3.75 to be Bangladesh’s top batsman. Mushfiqur Rahim is 5.00, having scored 99 when these teams last met.
- BAN Top Bowler: Mustafizur Rahman was Bangladesh’s star bowler when these teams last met and is their top wicket-taker at this tournament. He is 3.25 to be their top bowler with Bet365, while Shakib Al Hasan is 4.33 and Mohammad Saifuddin is 6.50.
PAK Betway Odds
- PAK to Win the Match: Pakistan are 1.50 favourites with Betway to beat Bangladesh.
- PAK Top Batsman: Babar Azam is 3.00 favourite to be Pakistan’s top batsman, while Imam-ul-Haq is 3.60 and Haris Sohail a generous 6.00. Mohammad Hafeez is also 6.00.
- PAK Top Bowler: Mohammad Amir is 3.00 to be Pakistan’s top bowler, favourite ahead of Shaheen Afridi – who is 3.25. Wahab Riaz can be backed at 4.33 after his ten wickets so far.
BAN Betway Odds
- BAN to Win the Match: Bangladesh are 2.50 to win at Lord’s with Pakistan.
- BAN Top Batsman: Shakib Al Hasan is 3.25 to be Bangladesh’s top batsman again, while Mushfiqur Rahim is 4.00 having been the Tigers’ other batting star at this World Cup.
- BAN Top Bowler: Mustafizur Rahman and Shakib Al Hasan are both 3.75 to be Bangladesh’s top team bowler against Pakistan, while Mohammad Saifuddin is 4.00.
PAK Betrally Odds
- PAK to Win the Match: Paksitan are 1.50 with Betrally to win this match.
- Pak Highest Opening Partnership: Betrally is offering 1.74 on the Fakhar Zaman-Imam-ul-Haq pair to post the highest opening partnership of the match.
BAN Betrally Odds
- BAN to Win the Match: Bangladesh are 2.60 underdogs with Betrally to beat Pakistan in this match.
- BAN Highest Opening Partnership: Bangladesh are 2.10 with Betrally to produce the highest opening partnership of the match.
PAK vs BAN #betyourway odds with Betway
Babar Azam to score over 40.5 runs, Shakib Al Hasan to score over 36.5 runs and Mohammad Amir to take over 1.5 wickets, with all three in top form, is 5.50 with Betway’s #betyourway.
Babar Azam to be Pakistan’s top team batsman and Pakistan to win is 4.50 with Betway.
Azam and Shakib to each be their team’s top batsman will return 10.00.
PAK vs BAN Dream11 Team Prediction
The difficulty with this match is balancing the top players from each side, with several very expensive – but very tempting – options.
Mushfiqur Rahim starred when these teams last met and is also in good form at this World Cup too. He is worth selecting ahead of Sarfaraz Ahmed.
Babar Azam, despite his cost, is a must-pick, having been Pakistan’s stand-out batsman in the tournament. This is where credits can be saved, however – Haris Sohail is in good form but costs just 8.5 credits, while Soumya Sarkar is the same price.
He may cost 11 credits, but Shakib Al Hasan has simply been too good not to pick. Again, however, there is money to be saved. Imad Wasim was vital to Pakistan’s win against Afghanistan. Mossadek Hossain is a cut-price option too, at just eight credits.
Mohammad Amir, like Rahim, Azam and Shakib, is a must-pick despite being more expensive. Mustafizur Rahman has been Bangladesh’s star bowler, meanwhile. To balance the books, in-form Shaheen Afridi is worth picking at 8.5 credits. That leaves eight credits – just enough for Mehidy Hasan Miraz or Mashrafe Mortaza.
Shakib Al Hasan has contributed plenty with bat and ball and simply has to be picked as captain. Babar Azam’s batting form is good, meanwhile, and his consistency could make him worth selecting as vice-captain.
PAK vs BAN Dream11 Team
|BATSMEN||ALL ROUNDER||WICKET KEEPER||BOWLER|
|Babar Azam (vc)||Shakib Al Hasan (c)||Mushfiqur Rahim||Mustafizur Rahman|
|Haris Sohail||Mossadek Hossain||Mohammad Amir|
|Soumya Sarkar||Imad Wasim||Shaheen Afridi|
|Mehidy Hasan Miraz|
Pakistan vs Bangladesh Prediction
Pakistan are finishing this World Cup in good form with wins in their last three matches. But it is probably too late for them to seal a top-four spot as they would have to win this match by such a margin which is highly unlikely. Though Pakistan are carrying plenty of momentum with them, we feel Bangladesh will dash whatever hope there is left for their opponents and finish their campaign on a high.
Source : cricketbetting.net