We will be updating regularly the team points when each match finishes.
Cricket World Cup 2019 Standings
P: Points | W: Win | L: Loss | | NR: No Results | NRR: Net Run Rate | PTS: Points
Points System for Win, Loss, And Draws
Points during the group stages of World Cup 2019 will be awarded as follow:
- 2 points for winning a match.
- both teams will get 1 point each if the match is abandoned (Reserve day is kept for the knockout games)
ICC World Cup 2019 Points Table Standings Criteria
Top 4 of the 10 teams will make it to the second round – Semifinals.
The following criteria will determine the standings:
- The highest number of points.
- If two or more teams are equal on points, then the team with the higher number of wins will be ranked higher.
- If 2 or more teams are still equal, then the net run rate and head-to-head will be counted.
In the event of teams finishing on equal points in the League Stage, the ordering of teams will be decided in the following order of priority:
- The team with the most wins in the League Stage will be placed in the higher position.
- If there are teams with equal points and equal wins in the League Stage then in such case the teams will be ordered according to their net run rate in the League Stage matches (refer to 16.10.4 below for the calculation of net run rate).
- If there are teams that are still equal, they will be ordered according to the result(s) of the head to head match(es) played between them (points, then if still equal, net run rate in those matches).
- If the above does not resolve the League Stage ordering and there are teams that are still equal, the teams will be ordered as per their League Stage seedings.
- If all matches in the League Stage produce no results the teams will be ordered as per their League Stage seedings and the top 4 seeded teams will progress to Semi-Finals.